I am Polar Bear

Barbara H & Fuck Buddies' MP3 blog ||| Most of the artists we post MP3 files of don't make a living out of music, please support them by buying their records and going to their shows. if you're an artist or a label whose music i've posted and want it to be removed, just send me a message, files in question will be instantly deleted.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Exploding Hearts - Throwaway Style

I don't like to get all wet eyed and stuff, but the death of the Exploding Hearts two years ago really saddened me. Guitar Romantic, their debut album -and the only legacy left- stands as one of the best pop/punk records ever released, full of positive punk energy and unstoppable pop hooks. "Throwaway Style" was and still is my favourite song from the record. Apart from cryptic people who happen to live in wells, i have yet to find someone who doesn't like it.

the_exploding_hearts_-_throwaway_style.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home