I am Polar Bear

Barbara H & Fuck Buddies' MP3 blog ||| Most of the artists we post MP3 files of don't make a living out of music, please support them by buying their records and going to their shows. if you're an artist or a label whose music i've posted and want it to be removed, just send me a message, files in question will be instantly deleted.

Monday, March 07, 2005

(Smog) - I Break Horses (peel session)

Bill Callahan is the one of the few great American storytellers. Just listen to any of his records for sufficient proof. He has a new album coming out in May on Drag City titled "A River Ain't Too Much to Love."
The Peel Session recording of "I Break Horses" is my favourite Smog track, an arranged version of a naked b-side. It's Callahan's at his most mysogynous, and also at his most convincing.

smog_-_i_break_horses_(peel_session).mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home