I am Polar Bear

Barbara H & Fuck Buddies' MP3 blog ||| Most of the artists we post MP3 files of don't make a living out of music, please support them by buying their records and going to their shows. if you're an artist or a label whose music i've posted and want it to be removed, just send me a message, files in question will be instantly deleted.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Elliott Smith - Thirteen

I can't wait to see Elliott Smith box sets pop up, complete with demos, unreleased tracks and so on. It might take a while and i'm glad to find two covers in the Thumbsucker soundtrack. "Thirteen" used to be one of Smith's live favourites and his affection for the song can be heard on this simple recording : Big Star's brilliant song became one of his most moving pieces.

elliott_smith_-_thirteen.mp3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
I have been looking many places for this song and hadn't found it. Such a great cover.

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this!

I heart it.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home