I am Polar Bear

Barbara H & Fuck Buddies' MP3 blog ||| Most of the artists we post MP3 files of don't make a living out of music, please support them by buying their records and going to their shows. if you're an artist or a label whose music i've posted and want it to be removed, just send me a message, files in question will be instantly deleted.

Monday, August 29, 2005

XINLISUPREME - I Drew a Picture of My Lungs

WARNING : THIS SONG MAY BE ABOUT HARDCORE SEXUAL FANTASIES INVOLVING INTERNAL BODY ORGANS AND JAPANESE MEN.

I wish Xinlisupreme made the awesome record they're bound to make, something that would stand between Loveless and 60 Second Wipeout in my record collection and I wish I knew whether or not their new online album was this groundbreaking effort : in their typical, perverse japanese logic, the band posts one track after another and each track stays online for two weeks and then disappear in the interweb. Behold "I Drew a Picture of My Lungs," the only track i have managed to get (i'd kill to know how "I Am New Christ" sounds like) and one of their most oppressive pieces so far. These young men know how Red Bull and X taste like.

xinlisupreme_-_i_drew_a_picture_of_my_lungs.mp3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I have the first three tracks off of that Xinlisupreme record, if you're interested. E-mail jesusblessesmewithcourage@gmail.com with an e-mail address i can pass them on to. If you're concerned about file sizes, I can also get you a Gmail account. Also, they're running a podcast/rss feed for the rest of the record here, so you won't miss any tracks: http://www.voiceblog.jp/xinlisupreme/

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home