I am Polar Bear

Barbara H & Fuck Buddies' MP3 blog ||| Most of the artists we post MP3 files of don't make a living out of music, please support them by buying their records and going to their shows. if you're an artist or a label whose music i've posted and want it to be removed, just send me a message, files in question will be instantly deleted.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Chet Baker - Deep in a Dream

I was at work today, reading a book by a famous and very good japanese writer, and at some point, I don't know how, I came to think of how Jazz songs have affected my love life. Chet, Louis, Ella and Billie don't sing about compromises and daily stuff. They sing about total, violent love. Something you can't fight, something that beats you down and lifts you up. It took me quite a while to realize that it couldn't be. "Deep in a Dream" is one of my favourite Chet Baker tracks, a jewel lost among Chet Baker with Fifty Italian Strings's mediocrity.

chet_baker_-_deep_in_a_dream.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home