I am Polar Bear

Barbara H & Fuck Buddies' MP3 blog ||| Most of the artists we post MP3 files of don't make a living out of music, please support them by buying their records and going to their shows. if you're an artist or a label whose music i've posted and want it to be removed, just send me a message, files in question will be instantly deleted.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Michel & Michel - My Bed Is My Wife

Yesterday we went to Michel & Michel's release party for their new record, From Michel & Michel With Love. They played songs, which were great and then they gave everyone a copy of their record. It is filled with charming songs recorded with classic guitars, sounding like a sunny Summer afternoon spent in a green hill, near a beautiful lake. "My Bed Is My Wife" is the last song on their record and one of their very best.

michel_et_michel_-_my_bed_is_my_wife.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home