I am Polar Bear

Barbara H & Fuck Buddies' MP3 blog ||| Most of the artists we post MP3 files of don't make a living out of music, please support them by buying their records and going to their shows. if you're an artist or a label whose music i've posted and want it to be removed, just send me a message, files in question will be instantly deleted.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Herman Düne - Not On Top

Yesterday I met with my slacker friend and as I told him I wasn't a big Herman Dune fan, he told me to listen to the title track of their latest record. I can really use a good song right now, so i listen to it. Julie Doiron sat in the studio while the Herman Dune brothers recorded and you can hear her humming in the back. This one is about being 27 and feeling old.

herman_dune_-_not_on_top.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home