I am Polar Bear

Barbara H & Fuck Buddies' MP3 blog ||| Most of the artists we post MP3 files of don't make a living out of music, please support them by buying their records and going to their shows. if you're an artist or a label whose music i've posted and want it to be removed, just send me a message, files in question will be instantly deleted.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Andrew Bird - Opposite Day

I have to admit I have no idea who this guy is. I've seen a picture of him somewhere and he's tall and dark-haired. The thing is, I can't stop listening to his latest record Andrew Bird and the Mysterious Production of Eggs, which happens to be a great pop record. I know every print magazine around here have praised him but i have stopped reading them a couple of years ago, mainly because they tend to praise crap, or whichever band was on the cover of the NME two months ago. He reminds me of : a more consitent Aimee Mann, a manlier Rufus Wainwright and a livelier Elliott Smith (XO-era). I'm starting to think this guy is talented. "Opposite Day" is my favourite song from his record. Try him.

andrew_bird_-_opposite_day.mp3

1 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

wow!! i love this record.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home